(Preparing for the Future)
The league finds that the deep deficiency in citizenship and its culture, as well as the severe shortage of experiences in all related issues, were among the reasons for where things are today.
This situation will end sooner or later, and from all this sufferance, the region will have a new beginning in which the citizens will not accept incomplete or powerless citizenship, whatever will be the form of the state or the nature of the coming System.
Based on this, there should be a quick work on staff enabling and human resources rehabilitation, especially among youth, to enable them to take on the big responsibilities that would face any construction process in the future.
Naturally, the league is not able, and will never be able to accomplish this objective on its own, therefore, in addition to the workshops and initiatives that the League will organize, it will also work on networking and exchanging of experiences with other organizations working in this field, either in organizing or training or assisting in the selection of participating members.
The overall objective of the program:
Rehabilitation of expertise and development of their skills and knowledge.
The empowerment program adopts the following mechanisms:
1. Workshops: about issues related to the League vision and objectives;
– Workshops organized by the League.
– Workshops in partnership with regional or international organizations (training).
– Workshops we participate in upon invitations by regional or international organizations.
2. Training courses: Aiming to rehabilitate practical experience and to build skills in issues related to citizenship and to the objectives of the League.
3. Discussion panels and seminars: the panels could be either internal, and limited to the League members, or with specialists in a specific topic, whereas seminars gather a larger spectrum of people to deepen knowledge in certain subjects.
4. Round tables: gather specialists from different backgrounds or different nationalities to share their experiences and knowledge.
5. Field activities: Public campaigns (national, of solidarity, of demands, relief …), camps and exhibitions in public places.
6.Networking and exchange of experiences: with national, regional and international organizations and associations, working on similar objectives.