“My memory” program
Based on its awareness of the importance of the common cultural heritage issue in the formulation of national identity, and in strengthening the citizenry relations among citizens, Citizenship League has developed “My memory” program, which sought to achieve a set of objectives, including:
1. Educating citizens on the importance of cultural heritage in building a common national identity.
2. Assisting active citizens in creating their initiatives in the area of common cultural heritage protection.
3. Construction of an archaeologists’ network to monitor heritage violations.
4. Alerting citizens to the necessity to preserve and protect cultural heritage as a condition for proper citizenship.
5. Working with citizens, institutions, and national, regional and global bodies to include the regional cultural elements in the World Heritage lists.