Observatory | Violations Report
What is the Citizenship Violation Report?
Aiming to involve the widest spectrums of the society in the process of monitoring citizenship violations, whether done by government or by citizens, as well as monitoring violations related to public space (public and private properties, neighborhood, street, city …) and aiming to contribute to the defense of persons who have been subjected to citizenship rights violations; Citizenship League created and published the “Citizenship Violation Report” form.
To contribute with us in documenting violations of citizenship, please download the attached form, write the report then send it back to the League’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Citizenship Violation Report” form:
Citizenship Violation Report
– Identity of the institution or person submitting the report (optional):
– Is the incident related to (a person, group, place)?
– Date and time of the violation:
– Location of the violation:
– Identification of alleged perpetrators (if recognized):
– Have any party or individual taken any specific steps to handle the violation?
– Steps taken by the official authorities (if any):
– Please provide a detailed description of the violation: